Magnify God Not Your Problems



Notes from today's message:

magnify: to grow, become great or important, promote, make powerful, praise, magnify, do great things
1) to grow up
2) to become great
3) to be magnified
b) (Piel)
1) to cause to grow
2) to make great, powerful
3) to magnify

We tend to magnify our problems instead of magnifying Gods abilities.If we could but understand the love and power and might of our Father we wouldn't be able to stop magnifying Him!!

Psalm 34:3-4 O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.


Psalm 40:16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified.

Psalm 69:30 I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.

Magnifying God is a demonstration of our faith in Him. Our faith gives God permission to to move on our behalf. He wants us to ask, believing! He tells us to ask and He will do it that the Father may be glorified!


John 14:13-14 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Comments

Popular Posts