Momma/Daughter Time / Weekend Fun

This evening is the first night of a week of Summer Bible School for three of my children. My oldest was with my parents for the eveing so it was just myself and my youngest. What is a mamma and a little girl to do when the four older siblings all leave???


We had fun. At her request we rode the 4-wheeler for awhile than I got us some popsicles to eat make a big sticky mess with.





Then we jumped on the trampoline...




...checked out a nest made of all sorts of things...

watched the cows...
 and played with the turtles.


"Paw Paw! Hi, Paw Paw! Hi! Hi, Paw Paw!"



Saturday we spent the day with friends.



She put on all these floaty thingys and then wouldn't get off the steps!

Warming up.



After swimming for a couple hours we all went out to eat which is a rare treat for my bunch.

Exhausted after an awesome day!

My 10 year old is turning out to be a good photographer. She took these last two pictures on the way home

Comments

Popular Posts